- Central location between Launceston and Bodmin Moor.
- Crisp cotton bed linen, and hand, bath and tea towels are provided.
- Beds made up on arrival, milk in fridge.
- Electricity and central heating are included (the latter with seasonal supplement).
- Dogs welcome.
- First load of wood for Manor’s fireplaces and cottages’ wood-burners provided.
- In cold weather cottages and West Wing warm and cosy on arrival.
- Secure early luggage facility (arrival 4pm)
- West Wing & The Dairy – Friday change over.
- The Forge, Swallows’ Barn,The Granary & Lambs’ Barn – Saturday changeover.
- Cot & Highchair on request.
- Groceries can be pre-ordered.
- Cottages have small table top freezers. Additional freezer space also available in outside barn.
- Baby-sitting can be arranged.
- Relaxing holistic therapies can be arranged.
- Mobile Reception.
- Internet access.
- Christmas and New Year arrive to warm cottage decorated with twinkling lights, holly, ivy and aromatic Christmas trees.
Trevadlock Manor is situated in 24 acres of meadowland leading to a private bank of the River Lynher in a truly unspoilt part of Cornwall on the edge of Bodmin Moor. The peace and tranquillity of this setting belie its convenience as a holiday base.
With one wing of the manor house and five cottages available for let, Trevadlock represents versatile accommodation either for individual couples and families, or for larger groups who may wish to rent several properties. We are dog friendly.
The properties are comfortable, warm and welcoming.
The West Wing combines interesting historical features with imaginative decoration and comfortable furnishings. It sleeps up to four in two rooms: One king size double (e/s) and a twin room.
The vine, clematis and wisteria-clad row of 19th Century stone barns has been converted into five light, airy cottages, with an emphasis on simple, stylish decoration and furnishing.. Four of the cottages: The Dairy, The Forge, The Granary and Swallows’ Barn have 2 bedrooms: 1 double and 1 twin. Lambs’ Barn has 3 bedrooms: 1 double and 2 twins.
Outside, each property has its own garden area with furniture and barbecue – the cottages having individual sitting areas adjoining a large communal lawn. There’s access to over 20 acres of rolling fields with ancient trees, leading to the riverbank.